Your Bakersfield Home Inspectors
21 Years of Bakersfield Home Inspections
Top Level Home Inspections for over 21 Years!
Cal-Pro Real Estate Inspections has been providing home inspections in Bakersfield, Tehachapi, Shafter, Wasco, Delano, McFarland, Taft, Arvin, Lamont, and Frazier Park for over 21 years.
Certified, Experienced, and Dedicated
We are a full service home inspection company that has been providing detailed home inspections to clients just like you in Bakersfield for over 21 years. We are InterNACHI Certified, Experienced, and Focused on you.
We provides prompt service, competitive prices, personal attention, professional inspections, is committed to integrity and is locally owned and operated.
We carry a $1,000,000 insurance policy that includes both general liability and errors & omissions that also includes coverage for referring real estate agents.
- Mike Hazelwood is a Board Certified Master Inspector, the highest designation in the home inspection industry.
- Mike Hazelwood is a member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (INACHI) #07031201.
- Mike Hazelwood was a licensed termite inspector and fumigator in the State of California (Branch I & III) Lic. # FR16472 (for over 20 years)
- Mike Hazelwood has managed the termite departments of three different pest control companies, his longest run was with Hydrex Pest Control of Kern County for over 12 years where he supervised up to 13 employees. He supervised the repair process of damaged areas caused by termites or dry rot.
- Mike is also Infrared Certified as well as Sewer Scope Certified – making sure we use the latest tools in the inspection industry to give you the best inspection possible.
Examples of areas repaired are wood floors, floor joists, substructure support framing, shower pan replacement, rafters, fascia boards, barge boards, roof sheeting, siding
Proof Of E&O Insurance Coverage
I’m sure I don’t have to explain to you the importance of home inspectors carrying Errors & Omissions and General
Do you know if the inspector you refer to your clients, is properly and adequately insured? He better be or he could be hanging you and your client out to dry in the event he misses something big.
At Cal-Pro Real Estate Inspections not only are we adequately insured with a $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 E&0 / Gen. Liability policy but our insurance also covers those that refer their clients to us. Meaning if you refer your clients to us to perform their home inspections, you would be covered under our policy in the rare event that we miss something.
If you would like a copy of our policy, please click here.